To take the time to tap into feelings of gratitude for someone who means the world to you, and to capture these feelings and thoughts in the form of a gift to that person, because they deserve it more than words alone can express.
1. A big part of our life journey is to recognize and be grateful for the people who have contributed to our life in a significant way; those who have shaped us into the person we have become. Whether by circumstance, experience, active participation, mentoring, or simply by being a trusted confidant, here’s a wonderful way to thank them. And expressing gratitude is a wonderful example of humility
2. The greatest gift you can give a person is to show them appreciation. So the act of investing time, energy, and mental focus on the ways this person has impacted you in a positive way, is more than simply saying ‘thank you’, it’s the greatest gift of gratitude.
3. Being away from it all for a few hours, in nature, and surrounded by gratitude and kindness is a great investment in your mental well-being.
- A little inspiration workbook including inspirational quotes and illustrations
- Online “Thank you for being you” book template, ready to fill in with your words and creations from our workshop together
- All materials and supplies to create two unique pieces of art
- A light and healthy homemade lunch
Go back to ALL WORKSHOPS
Visit createLIFEBOOKS to see how I can create a LIFEBOOK for you.